Monday, July 20, 2009

Volkswagen Jetta VR6 1998


I just choose the'98 Volkswagen Jetta VR6, and see some mods that will bring in - is totally stock immediately. After the stock springs and anti roll bar from the Audi S4 (courtesy of my uncle's car, even in the Jetta? I hope to add a chip, or maybe even go as far as a supercharger or turbo What is the best way to travel as far as reliability and a good amount of power and wireless sensors that tweak? If the S4 anti-roll bars, springs and enough power for me to go out with my engine chip charger? Also I heard the Volkswagen Jetta VR6 has the potential to cause a blow head gasket on. turbocharged; This true? I want everything to last, but I need it to get more! I was also a college kid working a summer job so I can see clearly in the budget. I trust who have read the instructions because European car for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment